Monday, November 9, 2015

Whole 30 Update

So it's been just under a month since I finished the Whole 30 experiment. I reintroduced all of the food groups and noticed that no particular food bothered me greatly. I did note that when I mix dairy and gluten together (pizza) I feel less than ideal, but it's not the worst feeling ever. I think most people might feel this way after too much pizza.

I have maintained my weight loss and I am still not really drinking alcohol. I've had a few drinks since the end of the challenge, but no beer.

My plan is to do another round of Whole 30 after I get back from my Christmas cruise. Right now I have a broken dishwasher and too many activities to try to be a good planner. Yes, this the lamest excuse ever. My stepdad is going to look at my dishwasher soon, so then I won't mind dirtying up a gazillion dishes. But this plan also gets me through the holidays. I figure as long as I'm still feeling well enough to train (did I mention I started running again?), I'll be fine. I'm sleeping well, and while my energy has faded somewhat, I'm notorious for wanting to hibernate this time of year.

So that's my update.

No comments: