Saturday, October 3, 2015

Whole 30 Day Twenty: Rain, rain go away!

It's been raining for days. Thanks nor'easter. It's perfect grilled cheese and tomato soup weather, though.

I made tomato soup in my crock pot for dinner. All that was missing was grilled cheese. Not even one ingredient of my perfect grilled cheese is allowed. Sigh.

We're going to watch Gremlins tonight with the kids. It's part of our "It's family time, dammit!" initiative. The kids are rolling their eyes now, but I'm sure they'll enjoy it.

I am considering going for a run tomorrow. I haven't felt like running in a while...so this is a definite improvement. I also got my first, "you look like you lost weight" comment. My face does look thinner,  I suppose. I can't believe I'm 2/3 through. It doesn't feel hard anymore, just sometimes like an inconvenience.

No comments: